JUNXING M109E COMPOUND BOW DETAILS
IBO Speed: 345 FPS
Stretch Weight: 30-60 lbs.
Alex and Alex: 21 inches.
Cable length: 25.5-28.5 inches.
Stand height: 8.6 in.
Bow weight: 4.3 lbs.
Purpose: bow and arrow hunting
JUNXING M109E COMPOUND BOW EVALUATION
JUNXING M109E COMPOUND BOW DESCRIPTION
Section: Features of the JUNXING M109e Compound bow:
1.Axle-to-axle length: 28 inches
2.Brace height: 7.5 inches
3. Draw length: 22 inches to 29 inches
4. Draw weight: 30 to 70 pounds, 55 to 70 pounds, 65 to 70 pounds
5. Let-off technology offers 75 percent let-off at the max draw weight
6. JUNXING M109e Compound Bow speed rating is 270 feet per second for maximum performance
7. JUNXING M109e Compound Bow weight is 3.6 pounds with a machined aluminum riser for stability
8. Solid fiberglass limbs provide ultimate performance and speed
9. Twin cam system provides smooth drawing and anti-dry fire technology built into the design for safety
TELL US WHAT YOU WANT
JUNXING M109E COMPOUND BOW REVIEW
“I’ve been archery hunting for many years. I had to give up my compound bow because it wasn’t heavy enough to hold steady on my target. I tried JUNXING M109E COMPOUND BOW and found that it is designed for hunters like me who need a hunting bow that’s not too heavy. I can shoot it steadily and get just the right amount of power.”
“I am an avid hunter and I have been using a JUNXING M109E COMPOUND BOW for a few years now. It is lightweight and easy to carry around. The arrows are very accurate, and I have never missed a shot.”
There are no reviews yet.